Just try it
We run a [warning: buzzword] people business. So let’s get to know each other. Our presentations, workshops and training sessions offer a little taste of our work. The following are tried and tested methods for getting started.
Why not try…
Design Thinking School
Design Thinking means radical user orientation. This time for real. So this is our approach:
- Analysis: cultivate an understanding of the challenge, identify the customer’s needs, and then focus
- Ideation: draft solutions to the challenge working in multidisciplinary teams
- Prototyping: develop and test your first prototype
Innovation doesn’t need a genie in a bottle. It needs systems. This is how Systematic Innovation succeeds:
- study the methods behind the Ten Types of Innovation
- draw inspiration from trans-industry Best Cases
- analyse your status quo in selected fields of innovation
- develop at least ten ideas for connected innovation in these fields
Strong brands find their topic. Then they make their mark on it. They transition from commercial to cultural entities. To Mental Leaders. Is your brand ready?
- Mission: How does your brand find its topic? For what and for whom are you fighting?
- Action: How can your brand embody its mission through its behaviour?
- Impact: How can your brand nail down its topic and generate profit?
Strategic Pit Stop
In the diffferent pit stop, we hoist your brand onto a test bench for the digital age. We explore the following questions:
- How should brand leaders react to increasingly volatile, rapidly changing platforms and content?
- How can a brand identify and dominate the relevant topics?
- From a branding perspective, how does dialogue and relationship management work in the digital age?
- What does the marketing department of the future look like?
Content Marketing Workshop
Content marketing has grown up. As the hype fades, we ask these questions:
- How do you maintain edge and personality amidst the content swamp?
- What should content contribute to your overall marketing and brand goals?
- How much can and should be automated in the process of content creation?
- What exactly is a Customer Content Journey?
Ideation to Implementation
Many innovations fail because they are not relevant to a broad public. What is the reason for this?
- What can we do to make it easier for the broad mass of people to bring innovation into their lives?
- What does a company have to do to leave the Innovation Death Valley as quickly as possible?
HR Innovation Bootcamp
HR professionals must be pioneers. How HR turns from cost center to innovation driver:
- Define: understand the challenges of smart technologies
- Ideate: generate use cases for the working world
- Prototype: convert ideas into prototypes and test them
- Reflect: define your own HR innovation agenda